- 1� – 6�
- Pressure class:
- Class 3000
- Body material:
A182 F12 / A182 F22 special design
- Trim material:
- Stem 1.4057 / 1.4122 (17% Cr steel)
Cages 1.4057 / 1.4122 (17% Cr steel)
Seat ring 1.4057 / 1.4122 (17% Cr steel)
- Stem sealing:
- PTFE (up to 480°F), pure graphite
- Plug design:
- A–type – parabolic Flow To Close (FTC)
L–type – multistage Flow To Close (FTC)
X–type – single stage Flow To Open (FTO)
- Equal percent (square, linear on request)
- Control ratio:
- Standard 1:40
- Sealing seat/plug:
- Leakage class:
- ANSI / FCI 70–2 class V DIN EN 12266–2 class B
- Modular design.
- The valve is suitable for continuous operation.
- Good adjustment to the task by narrowly staged Cv–value–series and large control ratio.
- Trims can be changed easily while valve is welded into pipe.
- Different plug types available.
- Minimized wear and tear through separation of sealing and control area at high Δp.
- Different actuator types can be used.
- With low–friction PTFE packing at design temperatures ≤ 480°F.
- Resistant for standard pickling process.
- The stem nut can be re–lubricated during operation.
- Thermal expansion by high temperature differences at stem will be balanced by cup spring in yoke head.